Saturday, April 2, 2011

Xerox Projects

Alicia: Really interesting topic for the project, i really liked how you used the subject of a horror movie to make the collage.  The different faces and items you used tied it all together.

Rupert: Awesome idea. You were able to express yourself and disguise your face but still make the project "you."  I think it worked out really well how you used the symmetry.

Matt: Good idea with using your face/hands, I think it could be made bigger so it is more intense.

Katelin: Perfect! I loved the idea you used and how it was created into a movie.  I think your project was amazing in the way that you showed how you got ready for a typical day and how it repeats itself everyday.

Patrick: Nice use of an object, "decontextualization."  It was nice the way you organized the different pieces of your body and then used the quote over it.

Jon: Cool idea using the banana, I think it would look even better if you covered the entire banana with more faces and hands.

Amanda: Your project was a perfect way to describe you.  Without even seeing who was on the skateboard, I think everyone knew who's project it was.  It was a great representation of you and how you are.

Darlene: The "tree of life" was a great idea, I think it should have more hands or even use your eye as the center of the flowers or add more parts to the tree other than just objects.

Cierra: Great way to think "out of the box."  I never would have thought of the idea to use mirrors to create this project.  It was a really neat way to use the cutouts.

Constantin: I think your project showed you worked hard and spent a lot of time creating the letters.  I could only imagine trying to do that.  Good job.

Katilin: Monster Radio. It was another great use of "decontextualization."  My favorite part was the eyes you used on the CD part of the radio.

Kelly: I really liked your tree that you made.  You could have arranged the parts of the tree in any way but you did it in a way that roots=feet, legs=the trunk, and arms/hands= branches.  That was an awesome way to make the project into a life-size object.

David: Like Santi said, it was a great idea and I think it is personal to you, but in the long run anyone could have just put hands on the basketball.  I think the idea you had about the names of the basketball teams was a really interesting idea to include.

Sean: I think the idea was pretty cool by using your hands as criminals but I think you could have used your hands to describe yourself in a different way.

Ryan: Awesome project.  The way the body was displayed on the car was perfect and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment